25 November 2009

zzz...

woke up at 10 plus today. woke up whining. cox i dun want to wake up!! but keep gt calls waking me!!! =[[[ n the point is I CANT DUN ANSWER! =[[[
anyway, BLAH going back to work next tuesday le =[ so means from now till next monday, shall be my best memories? hopefully~ HAHA. i told him tt so means i should cherish him from now till next monday lo, he replied with a buahahaha =.= stupid turn off kid! RAH!
so... ppl noe me, should noe my this week is no friends week. haha. anyway tmr have to go taka at 1. haix.. sian... starting to look for job now but den cox i whole january got practical EVERYDAY, so i have no choice but to take part time or freelance nia =[[[ so means i will be cash tight till....... CNY?! omg... OMFG!!! tts cruel!!! =[[[[[ ok... i shall start saving from now.. save.. erm.. like how?
erm... eat at home? try not to go out? dont club? dont buy things?
haiyo.. this is wat i have been doing for 2 years and I DIN SAVE ANY. so this is not working.. =[[[ guess mainly is because most of the time whenever i go out either 65221111 or stretch out my hand n flag flag =S i know, I KNOW!! but... cant help it.. haix... BAH!!!
DEPRESS!!! k. nvm. i've got other resolutions.... MA!!!! AH YI!!!! PO!!~~~~~ ok. i admit, i'm a spoilt kid. wahahahahaa!
k. justfinish eating dinner. going to puke liao. too full! XP
~END~

♥ stucked ♥
7:39:00 pm

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.