27 November 2009

this is hurting yet true~

nut just now ask me read this blog in xanga. it takes a little thinking though. but yet i like the way she describe. is the kind needle pricking kinda pain, slowly slowly bit by bit it hurts more. haix... but yet, this is reality. HAHA. ok it goes like this~~~


Trying to figure out love
Like it was just a game of Clue
But then again that’s all it really is

So she picked her pawn
Went from room to room
And came to realize
Every one of them
Was guilty

And unlike Clue,
Love was about finding the one
Who wouldn’t shoot a bullet
Straight through her heart
And eliminating the ones
Who would

So she opened
The little yellow envelope
Hoping to reveal
The one who might
Hold her heart more carefully
Only to find it empty


how is it? nice right? =)

another one. =D

So let me dumb it down to your level because I'm all out of patience."


"The fact that you ignored what I said and heard what you wanted to hear is a reflection on your blindness."


"I pushed you away because you pryed into my life instead of being invited."


"Go be with someone that would love you, for you. In other words, go fuck yourself."

~END~


♥ stucked ♥
12:47:00 am

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.