12 December 2008

=.=

jus finish watching LAN QIU HUO. the ending is like..... omg... waste my time watching e ending. the ending is like no ending la. like tt kind will let ppl have thoughts of maybe will have part 2 de. im like har? end liao ah. wth. I M BORED!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!! dun wanna stay at home but dunno whr to go also. wanna go out, dunno ask who go out. can go out, nobody fetch me out. good game sia! wat to do, who ask my house is like high up in the hill den no bus nor taxi. i dun have license so cant drive out, even if i have license, grandma also dun let me drive out. the only words best describe me is... SUA KU!!! really become mountain tortoise le la! RAH! dun care, gonna go out tmr. haha. shopping shopping SHOPPING!! help!! im getting insane sia. sian.

walao. the more i say how bored i am, the more bik cik i get. rah. dun type le. ~END~

♥ stucked ♥
7:20:00 pm

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.