05 November 2008

PHOTOS


took at jie jie hse, HARPY! -.-

below is a short photo story tt i made by me n darling. HAHA

"AH! dun touch me!"

"NO! dont!!!"

"ok la, 来吧!!!"
~END~
i succeeded!! (look at her eyes!) :P
random pic. haha

econs class, took at the last day of lesson b4 promo. :D
dont take me !!!

ok la, let u take..

its my turn, hiak hiak.

kena subdue by me. HAHA.

sotong tofu..

took this a couple of weeks ago. forgot to post. so post now. haha.
i cut my hair, is like totally not me! haha. lol. i look like a nerd. haha. cox of my fringe, i got lots of nick. kuku head? ah toot lai? gong gong lai? rebellious kid? ah lian? nerd? lol. haiya, dun care la. in a day, 3 ppl ask me if im vivian lai. wtf, I AM VIVIAN LAI!-.-

♥ stucked ♥
9:56:00 pm

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.