08 October 2008

brain CRACK

2 down 2 up. get what my mean? no right. see wats below den.... LOL
econs
maths
chem
bio

and the 2 up just nice is my most headache subs. damn sian. tdae jus finish maths. waseh damn long nv use brain le la. brain crack sia. what to do.. haha. no choice but to ying zhe tou pi go wat. tmr is chem la, damn bloody sian. dun feel like studying cox theres alot to study. HAHA. me n nut both agree tt we most prob will flung tmr's paper n chiong for paper 3 cox we got weekends to study for only an hour paper. damn lame but no choice. lol. but nvm, 2 more days it will be my heaven. haha. during the weekends me n nut will be floating halfway around the heaven. after monday is ROCKET up. HAHA. lol. we are having our own jokes when lynn they all are discussing about bio la. damn sian. haha. den i jus cant stop laughing, dunno y. den stupid lynn keep suan me saying its not that funny, y r u laughing. lol. I JUST WANT TO LAUGH CANNOT AH?! lol. y my nut can L.I.P i cant?! haha. oh ya. cox i want to R.I.P! haha lol.
ah... 18 more days to go... sian... nvm, dun care about me. damn random. haha.
hmm, its raining now n so im going to take a NAP 1st. haha. after tt gt mood jiu study if not den read thru is enuf. anyway tmr will have a lot of time to spare as wat nut says. lol.

k le. ~END~

♥ stucked ♥
3:28:00 pm

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.