23 September 2008

i still did it.

having quite alot of fun on saturday night. haha. dun feel like elaborating now, damn energy-less. haha. today is my vesak day cum fasting day. haha. vesak day cox i actually say hi yee yew to yellow monkey. HAHA. n als accompany wawa to fast with her lo. WHAT A GOOD FREN I AM! haha. lol. im hungry now. din eat since this morning 6 plus. almost fainting. actually quite li hai already, only start feeling hungry after econs, which is 2 plus. haha. stil got 1 more hour to go!!! HAHA. looking forward to tmr. hee. 4BIA!!! haha. lol. k le. forgot wat i want to say liao. BYE. haha.

um ji ley cam yat dim gai fat yin gan gam sweet, dan hai orh zen hai hou huoi sam. :D thanks.

♥ stucked ♥
5:43:00 pm

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.