04 October 2007

as bored as usual.

I AM SLACKING again!!! what to do? everyday seems so tired. lethargic n restless.




i perm my hair on sat. hee. MYSELF! :P *proud*

gg 2 lib meet na n xiao8 on taxi. hee. :)

my hat for the day! :)

with my hat on. nice?! haha

isn't my hat unique? >)

tdae actualy nothing much happen. nv go clinic. cox mdm loh not there. den i oso dunno wat 2 say anymore. haha. cant think much. i shall upload fotos tt wat silly tings i do at home. haha. photos explain better den words. :) oh suddenly i rmb. tdae after alighting at mrt de bus stop. me n nana were walking ard hub basement. we were lyk toking n roaming ard. den in e end we chose not to eat. 1. save $$. 2. not tt hungry. haha. :)

♥ stucked ♥
10:42:00 pm

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.