05 September 2007

worth?

i ask myself. is it worth wasting my tears on u? n my answer is no. i have other better tings 2 do. but what can i do. thinkin of u jus made me tear. i really feel heartbroken. should i or should i not give up? i am really at a lost! more than 10 years le. is not a short period, for somebody, their child may have already schooling. for me, it was really a difficult period for me to pass. because of our relations and our parents, i really could not do anything. i told myself not to cry! but.. tears just uncontrollably rolled down. i have decided. I HAVE TO GIVE UP ON YOU! i really find myself very silly. this shall be the last time i cry because of YOU... remembering is a finger-tip task. but.. forgetting is a said-is-easire-than-done task......

♥ stucked ♥
12:43:00 am

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.