13 September 2007

RELAX!

wow! darn relax now! although tmr stil haf 3 sciences. but its mcq. so kind of dun care. haha. tdae dunnno y. after collect a maths paper. wa! suddenly extremely tired lo. den feel lyk slping immediately. haha.

wif ASG n hm went 2 ah mei cafe 2 eat. hmmm.. e food there wasnt s nice s b4 liao. I THINK! den after tt walk walk here walk walk there. haha. nth 2 do. den decided 2 go mac 2 sit n rest n chit chat. so tired la. but dun feel lyk gg home. haha. den after tt reach home le. went 2 slp WALAO cant slp la. den gastric sumore. can drop dead on e bed. but jus CANT SLP! i was fed up. so i woke up n online lo. :)

LOOKING FORWARD 4 CHALET!!! haha. jus went 2 check e prices. hee.

k la. gastric-ing at e moment. dunno stil got wat 2 rite le la. haha. BYE~

♥ stucked ♥
7:00:00 pm

Vivian Lai.

first-cry on 271290



I WANT I WANT.

JOBS
driving license
LV multicolore WHITE belt
ribbon ballet type of heels/wedges

Over Over.


DILI DALA.



Alternatives.